Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Coin Collection

"Coin Collection"; Oh how boring Iatesam is! This used to be a hobby but it is not now... Well I agree with the second part but the first one i don't. The reason is that my coin collection hobby is different, It is not the one in which a person tries to find rare coins and coins of different countries and put them is a special album. I love collecting coins not large in quality but in quantity.

Well the thing is that i have been keeping all the coins that i get as change from any place in a box of mine. I don't spend any special money in buying coins but everyday all the one, two and five rupee coins that are left in my pocket go into my box. And now that i have been doing it for an year now the box has become very heavy and the number increased very much.

I also have lot of Indian coins as well, as i stayed there for fifteen days, also some dollars, krones, and bhaats courtesy of my sister and cousins.

I developed this hobby from my childhood fantasy and hero "Scrooge McDuck", remember "Uncle Scrooge" from duck tales. The millionare who had a vault filled with coins and in which he used to swim, That is my dream to make my self a big vault filled with lots and lots of coins probably all coins of Pakistan (Quite far fetched dream I guess but that what dreams are for).

So if sooner or later you see shortage of coins in our country or some similar problem you will know who is behind it.

Love you All

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah ji self projection! ahem ahem

what bout stamp collection? did u ever do that?

Iatesam said...

No but i do collect Email Id's nowadays.. hehee

Unknown said...

wow!!
sir G! mujay ye coins he day detay tho mera kam chal perta ..
great yar....

Anonymous said...

so u saying that uve become a net stalker?:P
So sad and pathetic! Get a life dude!