Thursday, July 10, 2008

Diary: 10-July-2008

"Ab tau Uth jao", "Jago please" and alot more messages on my mobile when i woke up at 11:30. I was in deep slumber.

After sometime there were lound knocks on my door i opened it and there were three guys standing outside Uzair (Chuzi), Arsalan (Chummy) and Waqas (Alien). As there usual host Usman Farooq had gone to Lahore this morning so they invaded my room. I went back to half sleep chuzi and alien found places to sit in my REALLY MESSY room while chummy started trying guessing the password of my laptop...

They left after sometime, and i woke and and started dressing up. Then i looked for my checkbook but in my REALLY MESSY ROOM (will be posting picture of it as well) wasn't able to find it for fifteen minutes, after this treasure hunt found it took out a check wrote for ten thousand and started toward bank.

Once reaching bank i found out that there were not 14000 rupees in my bank which i had calculated but actually 8000 and some rupees i had totally forgot that i also took out 5000+ rupees from bank a week earlier. So i had to go back to room bring another check and took out 8000 thousand rupees thanks God that i managed it in time but it was too hot and i was sweating from head to toe.

I also had some work in my department but when i reached there i found out that our Head of Department was on leave so i just sat there for some time in a lab with AC in it.

One getting inside the music shop i told the shopkeeper to show me the used electic piano, he showed it to me and i tested it so that there was no problem with it, there wasn't so i bout it for 7000 rupees with an extra 1000 for the bag. Hey I bought my first real PIANO or KEYBOARD or BAJA whatever you like to say it... YAHOO! it felt so great i wanted to reach hostel asap (as soon as possible) to get my hands over it. I was feeling overly joyed, so i rented a taxi asap and reached my hostel. Wow! it was big. 61 keys, casio, loads of inbuilt rythms and songs, LCD displaying which key and which note you are playing and much more. I turned it on and played some songs that i had learnt earlier but felt they were too childish and i have to learn playing real piano so i also have started reading the book "PIANO FOR DUMMIES", yah yah i am a dummy... and i hope to learn it soon enough so i can play bethoven, mozart... hehe going too far i guess, but lets see to which extent i am able to learn it.

It was 8:30 and light was gone here, Mustafa came to my room and told me to get ready we were eating dinner out today. So i got ready and he took me to near G-10 to Afghan Kabab House. It was a small but famous place and therefore very crowded. He served tikkats, Kababs and Kabuli Pulao. The food was very tasty and we ate alot and with stomachs over flowing reached hostel.

Here mustafa started irritating me to teach him to play "Tujhay Dekha tau ye Jana Sanam" on the piano which i had to else he would have made me mad by his annoying attitude.

After he learnt how to play it he played it for a hundred times and went away and i sat on it trying to figure out how to play "Fur Elise", the Classic by bethoven and guess what it was already saved in my piano, so i can turn it on see which keys to play and learn it, great na.

Thats most of it for today.

Best wishes

PS: See pictures of my room and piano in the picture area

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iatesam has gone mad or was already mad lkn mujhe aaj pata chala hai :)