Sunday, July 13, 2008

Diary 12-July-08

My maternal uncle or mamoo had arrived to rawalpindi yesterday night and was scheduled for an angiography today morning, the reason i will tell in another post, I didn't knew the process of angiography and also that the patiend has to remain in hospital for one day. Anyhow i got to know this when my mother called me in the morning.

So as usual at eleven I woke up, and yes yesterday night before sleeping I had packed most of my stuff so that i will leave today. So first I took my check and went to bank and put the money in my account. And tell you what, As I told you earlier I only had 20-30 rupees in my pocket but I had 500 pounds so i thought whynot convert 10 pounds today so i can move about here and go to home. So i took 10 pounds from there and got ready.

The pant which i wore I checked its pocket and found out that there were 10 rupees more in it. From bank then i planned to go to saddar. At the road I waited for like 20 minutes for varan but it didn't came so i sat in a hi-ace and reacher sadar. There first i changed the currency after that went to international burger infront of Ciros Cinema, and ate a Egg Shami burger and French Fries or freedom fries whatever you like to call them, they make delicious burger and fries by the way.

And then i took my glasses and my cousin lenses and went to AFIC to be with my mamoo. He was admited in ward, and because of wrong information about where he was it took me half an hour of wandering in AFIC to find him. But thanks God I found him finally, and remained there till six o'clock. We chatted about many things, jobs, money management and other lot of stuff. He was ok after angiography, there was nothing serious problem.

During chat with my mamoo, he told me a very strange story. He said that he watched a documentry on an indian channel in which they told that there is the boy in a village of india and he was not very good in studies, once he was going somewhere through the jungle that something happened to him and he became unconscious. He woke up after two days and started speaking english and talking about scientific stuff, He told other people some english name that i am that guy, they researhed and found out that there was a scientist who died in 1955 and told that he is possessed by the spirit of that scientist. Some people took the boy and he has delivered lectures in universities in india and in USA, has helped many mathematics professors in india, also has written books and loads of things.

Interesting story, though i don't believe it but i think i will have to google it to know whats the scene behind it. Also my mamoo told that there is a boy in "DANNA KACHELI" (a small village near muzaffarabad) where there is a boy and he can recite the table of any number, you just have to tell him the number like 0.34, 13432352, 83738.9375 anything. He challenges that no one can beat him in tables. I will this time surely go to Danna Kacheli, meet that guy and make his movie. If he sure is like they say he is tau it will be good to find such a boy, right?

Anyhow I left mamoo at six, and went to college took my stuff and went to skyways terminal at faizabad. And i found on the way that i brought my camera but it battery i forgot and left on charging, I am a big time fool. I was to stay in murree today at my cousin's house, Naila Baji, So i sat in Hi-Ace and reached murree. Another cousin of mine who was also staying there came to receive me and we went to her house. Damn its cold in murree, there was so much fog on the way and as i am wearing sleave less shirt tau feeling very cold, even though sitting in a blanket.

Hey, do you guys no why this place is named murree, Its so because it is a general opinion that Hazrat Mariam or Mary (Mother of Hazrat Eisa or Jesus Christ) is burried here, so from Mary became Murree.

Whatever the name but i don't have the facility to use internet here, so sorry that this post will arrrive you a day late but i wrote it today ok. The house in which i am there are also very few places in which mobile phone catches signals, so welcome to the dark age!!!

Tomorrow i will reach home inshallah and will talk to you guys from there, from the slow dialup...

bye

No comments: