Friday, July 11, 2008

Diary: 11-July-2008

I shouldn't have written this post, as today was not a day for me. The whole day i remained in my room only time i went out was for dinner.

The good thing, I received the check i was waiting for from PnG, 16800 rupees. I just now can't wait to go home. Will submit the check in the bank tomorrow and go home, but hey how will i go I only have twenty rupees worth of cash and nothing else in my pocket. I thought i will take debt from mustafa (a friend of mine from 27 mts) but he wasn't here all day and his mobile was also not responding.

Also the only other thing i did today was watched the movie "Scarface" again. If you haven't seen it you really should see it, Tony Montana is awesome. For a bit of a trivia the indian movie AGNIPATH, featuring amitabh bachan as Vijay Dinanath Chohan, was a big time copy of Scarface with little indian touch ofcourse. Story was a copy but Amitabh Bachan's dialogues were excellent. Remember "Iss chay foot ki body ko lurkanay kay liya tumahara 2 inch ka goli kam par gaya maloom".

Anyhow thats it for today i really did nothing and wasted an important day of my life.

Love you all. Keep visiting the blog daily

No comments: