Thursday, August 7, 2008

Diary: for last few weeks

I haven't been able to write for all this time sorry for that. Actually i had planned to spent the start of my summer vacation just doing nothing and lazying around, and tell you what i almost succeeded in that!!!

Well as it would be probably the last summer vacations of my student life so i thought not to do anything to spoil my vacations, things like internships, though i got one at PnG. And once in home my best time pass was with me, yes you guessed it right sleeping.... I slept greatly and hugely and humungusly, Most of the times for about 12 hours or so.

And there were in the start farooq and jawad usmani with me there too. Farooq is doing mechanical engineering and usmani, civil, both from UET Lahore. They have been good friends of mine since my college time and I had good fun with them. For 2 nights we stayed at my place, and at one night we had planned to watch a movie, As it happened the movie was in PC of Usmani who lives at a walking distance from my house. We went there to his house but there his electricity was gone, there was some maintenance work going on and it was not supposed to come soon, So we thought to take his hardisk with us. We opened his PC but the hardisk was secure locked with 4 screws which were very deep and he had no tools, it took us an hour to open and get it out with keys, keychains, knives and a lot more stuff. After that we went to my house, I had a PC in the upper storey we went there happy that now we will be able to watch the movie but as i turned on my PC it beeped three times, meaning it had no RAM!!! Somebody had taken it, we tried to find it everywhere but couldn't find it!!! but as it had made us do such hardwork we had to watch the movie now! It was also past midnight so to get help was very difficult now. But taking the risk I asked Usmani and Farooq to go to usmani's house and fetch his ram as well, they went out and i remained inside the house near the main gate. Both of them returned after half an hour overly joyed with chips, pepsi and a ram in there hand.
i took the RAM ran upto my computer but what! It was SDRAM, my motherboard only supported DDR.... and then the anger you could imagine of both of them and mine as well, as they had very secretly and with great precaution brought the RAM with fear of Usmani's Father, they were about to beat me that i ran away.
So that night we spent sleeping.

Anyhow later I watched many movies, watched "What women want" Really nice movie it is, also watched Heyy Babyy also a good movie but the movies that i love the most if you ask me i will name 2 movies
1. Perfume
2. Requiem for a dream

If you are an ardent movie lover and you have your taste developed overtime, these movies are a must watch.

My two cousins also got married, I didn't enjoyed much on their wedding though, One is married to an engineer in Jhelum and the other to a teacher in muzaffarabad. And my two other cousins passed their matriculation examinations one with 743 marks other with 688 marks. Hope all they do well afterwards as well.

Love you all
Make me write every now and then

No comments: