Monday, August 11, 2008

Diary: 11-August-2008 and couple of days ago

Hostel serene hostel. For the last couple of days i am enjoying the calm environment of hostel during holidays, No noise, No boys, No tensions just you and yourself. Such environment is quite good to find oneself.

Anyhow things are going good. I have started to work for my final year project. Dr. Bilal gave us a problem which none of my group mates including me have been able to solve. We also have been given a cabin in the FYP area of Electrical department.

Mustafa(Swami) brought a car two days ago and asked me if i could join them for wandering in the city, I agreed. Hassan Abid (Dabanga) was also with him. Hassan abid first had some work at some place so we dropped him and then just wandered here and there in his car. At 8:30 we met him at Afghan Tika kabab house, and I hate a whole lot of delicious kababs with Kabuli Pulao.

After having dinner we went to Frontier house, Swami being son of current Deputy Speaker of NWFP wanted to look for staying a night at frontier house but sadly the place was unavailable. From there we went to Pir Sohawa, Though i have been in Rawalpindi for like 3 years but i never went to that place. But i tell you its really amazing place, I never knew it was such a nice place else i would have come here much often. The night view of ISB was remarkable and the breeze was cool and refreshing. There was also live music and one person was singing slow songs, he was too good. I could have spent whole night listening to his songs but my friends got bored and said we should go now. On way downhill we had ice-cream at Daman-e-Koh. We wanted to go to some places but didn't know where to go, It was also one o'clock in the night. Dabanga said i am hungry i want to eat chips and as Mc'Donalds was near so we went there. When i reached there Dabanga's Chips turned into a full fledged meal.... Cheese burgers, French fries.... I like the ice-cream there so i also took a Sundae which was also snatched and eaten by swami from me.

Anyhow we reached back college at 2 o'clock. But i had good fun that night.


Apart from that i have put on lots of weight during these holidays. After all got to eat home food after a long time... for a long time... 92 Kilograms with 37'' waist!! whoosh... I had no clothes to wear as no old ones will fit. So from today i started to exercise and Gym. Actually have started palying football. Lets hope i get to my old waist soon.


Bye for now
Love you all

No comments: